Learning for Development Association
Improve Organizational Management and Technical Skills of Lao Civil Society’s Staff:
Since 2015, LDA has been working as partnership with development partners in Lao to strengthen the management and technical skill of Lao Civil Society’s staffs in order for them to enable implement the efficient development project in their target communities.
Our organisational development approaches help Lao Civil Society:
- Improve organizational management
- Improve standard of services with target communities
- Improve the relationship and partnership with community and all development partners
- Improve organisational reputation
- Help creating working culture for an organization
Creates Learning Environment for Lao Civil Society to Learn and Sharing:
LDA has been working with development partners in Lao and other ASEAN Civil Society to create learning opportunity for Lao Civil Society to learn and share their experiences, knowledge’s and tools on the development work through these approaches:
- Organize direct and indirect training/coaching for Lao Civil Society / local NPAs based on the needs
- Organize study tours in relevant development sector for exchange and learn from experiences and good practices.
- Organise learning and exchange workshop for Lao Civil Society/ NPAs to learn and share.
- Facilitate Peer to Peer learning between experiences and inexperience Lao Civil Society / local NPAs.
- Facilitate Capacity Development training for all development partners included donors funding opportunity orientation.
- Facilitate online learning opportunity through website, FB and email…
- Develop, gather and shares simplify and practice able toolkits.
- Gathering and share good practices, case study, stories, champion on the development work for Lao Civil Society/ Local NPAs to learn.
- Facilitate Lao Civil Society / Local NPAs to learn and share with ASEAN Civil Society through yearly ASEAN People Forum.
Strengthen the Internal Organisation of LDA:
In order to be able provide better services for local civil society/ local NPAs, LDA also strengthen technical skill, coordination and communication mechanisms within the LDA organizational and expand partnership with other organization inside and outside the country.
- We are warmly welcome technical and financial support,
- We are warmly welcome online and offline technical support,
- We are warmly welcome volunteer work,
Where we work:
Our programme activities are open to all Lao Civil Society Organisations who work in all development sectors in Lao, whether registered or unregistered.