Learning for Development Association
Improve Organizational Management and Technical Skills of Lao Civil Society’s Staff:
Since 2015, LDA has worked in partnership with development partners to strengthen the management and technical skill of Lao Civil Society’s staff.
We enable partner organization staff members to implement efficient development projects in target communities.
Our organisational development approaches help Lao Civil Society:
• Improve organizational management
• Enhance standard of services with target communities
• Strengthen relationships and partnerships with community and all development partners
• Build organisational reputation
• Create a working culture for an organization
Creates Learning Environment for Lao Civil Society to Learn and Sharing:
LDA has worked with development partners in Lao and other ASEAN Civil Society to create learning opportunity for Lao Civil Society. Together, we learn and share experiences, gain knowledge and access tools about development work. We utilise these approaches:
• Organise direct and indirect training/coaching for Lao Civil Society / local Non Profit Associations based on needs
• Organise study tours in relevant development sectors to learn from experiences and share good practices
• Organise learning and information exchange workshops for Lao Civil Society / Non Profit Associations to learn and share
• Facilitate peer-to-peer learning between experienced and inexperienced Lao Civil Society / local Non Profit Associations
• Facilitate capacity development training for all development partners included donor funding opportunity orientation
• Facilitate online learning opportunity through website, social media and email
• Develop, gather and share simplified and practicable toolkits
• Gather and share good practices, case studies and stories of development work for Lao Civil Society / Local Non Profit Associations to learn.
• Facilitate Lao Civil Society / Local Non Profit Associations to learn and share with ASEAN Civil Society through annual ASEAN People’s Forum
Strengthen the Internal Organisation of LDA:
To provide better services for local civil society / local Non Profit Associations, LDA also strengthens technical skills, coordination and communication mechanisms within the LDA organization and expands partnership with other organization inside and outside the country.
• We warmly welcome technical and financial support
• We warmly welcome online and offline technical support
• We warmly welcome volunteer work
Where we work:
Our programme activities are open to all Lao Civil Society Organisations who work in all development sectors in Lao, whether registered or unregistered.